How many Environmental Problems are quote on the video?
The Mother Nature only has one ecological infrastructure and that is your natural capital. Do you think we can afford too much of such ethical choices?.
These problems have a cost, to whom should this get paid?
Under one Principle of Responsibility how do you think we have to act?
lunes, 13 de marzo de 2017
domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017
Investigate and create in group (2 people) a presentation about the ethical philosophy of: Mill, Kant, Epicurus, Stoics, Platón Aristoteles.
Mill: link 1, Link 2, link 3
Kant: Link 1, link 2,
Epicurus: Link1, link 2,
Stoics: Link1, link 2,
Plato: Link 1, link 2, link 3,
Aristotle Link 1, link 2,
- You make a presentation with your ethical philosophy.
- You look for a video or one image that show your ethical philosophy. You can create the image.
- Your group explain us your specific ethic.
- Prepare a summary for your mates.
- Give us two reasons to choose your specific ethic